Starting with some basics - All AW0005...
- Can be Anthro or Humanoid or any combination of the two
- Can not be feral, they must be bipedal
- Can have any simple skin or fur color
- Can have multiple skin/fur colors with gentle gradients or hard edges
- Can not have shiny or glowing skin/fur without a trait
Clicking on trait images will show more info!
Pronounced Controls, they are the primary interface by which AW0005 are able to configure their system, and do things like playing music through their speakers, or interacting with their cooling pockets displays.
- BNNUY02's have windchime CTRLs
- AW0001's have halo CTRLS.
Every AW005 must have at least one trait for both the Number of CTRLs and the Type of CTRLs.
Circular Halo (AW0001)
Stacked or Connected
All AW0005 require at least one Cooling Pocket - an open space that helps regulate temperature. The open space is often customized to an AW0005 liking - they can be opaque, used to display a projection, or left transparent.
Every AW005 must have at least one trait for both the Size of Cooling Pocket and the Type of Cooling Pocket.
Multiple cooling pockets are allowed without any additional traits. If you have multiple Cooling Pockets, you only need to pick the size trait that matches your largest Cooling Pocket. The one exception to this is if you have multiple whole limb Cooling Pockets, then you will need the "Large" Trait.
Natural Environments (BNNUY02)
Man-Made Objects (AW0001)
Thermosensors are what allows AW0005 to feel how warm or cold it is in the air around them. All AW0005 have them, but they can be very customized - almost as unique as a fingerprint! Thermosensors can also very slightly darken or lighten in color in response to temperature changes.
Some Important Notes:
- thermosensors should largely be "line-like / cable-like" and solid sections of color (not patterns with cutouts) should be no larger than roughly the palm of a hand.
- These must be included as a part of your reference in some way. For AW0005 that are covered up, you must include an uncovered ref that shows where the Thermosensors are. The only exception to this is if you use the "Invisible Sensors" trait.
- It is very possible to use multi-colored sensors, sometimes in combination with cooling pockets, to mimic some of our other higher-rarity traits. We've tried to document where we draw the lines on these in the individual trait descriptions (click on a trait to view these), but if your'e not sure ask.
Almost all AW0005 will maintain the Interchangeable head trait even when they've acquired the Helmet and Visors trait. A few AW0005 opt to do things differently, however.
Plant Hair (BNNUY02)
Visor with LED (AW0001)
Helmet with LED (AW0001)
Angel Wheel Head Mod
Angel Ball Head Mod
Every AW0005 needs their ears! For one, they are usually the main marker of what subtype an AW0005 is, and they contain and protect their hearing sensors. Ears can be customized with some limitations depending on subtype.
Bunny Ears (BNNUY02)
Wolf Ears (AW0001)
Leaf or Petal Ears (BNNUY02)
Inorganic Ears (AW0001)
All AW0005 are considered as having at least "Simple Shaped Pupils" for the visual sensors. Many AW0005 will opt for something fancier or more fashionable though.
The Eye trait is usually required except if your AW0005 has the "No Face" head trait.
Almost as necessary as the ears, the tail is a close second for all AW0005 subtypes! The tail helps with an AW0005 balance, especially in heavier metal models like the AW0001, and provides another outlet for further customization between AI.
Inorganic Tail (AW0001)
Cooling Pocket Tail
All AW0005 come with some kind of appendage to walk on, and the ability to swap between Anthro or Humanoid shaped legs, no matter the material they are made of.
Fully Synth-Skin Legs (BNNUY02)
Fully Robotic Legs (AW0001)
Of course, besides the necessary things, there are a number of optional mods that may may be used as well to really set yourself apart from your peers!
Wired Detachable Speakers (AW0001)
More than Two Arms
Eyes on the Body
Bluetooth Floating Speakers (AW0001)