- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (email address and birthday)
- Usernames from your linked social media accounts (Toyhouse, DA, and Discord)
How do we collect your data?
We collect data and process data when you:
- Register an account.
- Add an alias to a new social media account
- Voluntarily provide feedback via comments.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Upload an image as a part of submitting a design or redesign to the species.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Manage your account.
- Email you the verification email to your account.
- Correctly identify designs or MYOs as belonging to you.
- Display your design image as a registered member of the species.
How do we store your data?
The security of your personal information is important to us. AW0005 goes to great lengths to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alternation, and destruction. However, no information sent over the Internet is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee that for our website.
We encourage you to help protect your personal information. As an example, never give out your personal credentials when you are using the website, so that other people will not have access to your personal information. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
What are your data protection rights?
AW0005 would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request AW0005 for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that AW0005 correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request AW0005 to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that AW0005 erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that AW0005 restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to AW0005’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that AW0005 transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via the "Bug Reports" link at the bottom of the page.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us